From Monday 11th March we will be holding a pop up training centre in Romiley Village to help people get online. Village Web Company is part of the DigiKnow network, a local programme helping people in Stockport to use computers and the internet.
Local business the Dutch Apron on Stockport Road in Romiley has kindly agreed to provide her shop front during the month of March as a place for people to come along and attend workshops to help them get online.
The sessions are flexible and informal to allow everybody to work at their own pace and focus on the areas that interest them. Initial sessions will run from Monday 11th March to Friday 29th March 2019.
Week One Session Times
- Monday 11th March 10.00 am – 12 Noon
- Monday 11th March 1.00 pm – 3.00 pm
- Tuesday 12th March 10.00 am – 12 Noon
- Tuesday 12th March 1.00 pm – 3.00 pm
- Wednesday 13th March 10.00 am – 12 Noon
- Wednesday 13th March 1.00 pm – 3.00 pm
- Thursday 14th March 10.00 am – 3.00 pm
- Thursday 14th March 1.00 pm – 3.00 pm
Places can be booked either in person, via Facebook or by ringing 07971 691 996 and reserving a place over the telephone.